Birds Birds and More Birds in Central, California.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by theOEGBman, Oct 16, 2007.

1. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    Hello Everyone,

I've got some birds here that I dont need anymore. Pics upon request, and please only post if interested. Its kind of sucky to think someone wants them and then look and have someone tell you the wish they were closer. [​IMG]

I have 2 Beautiful pairs of White Rocks. Im asking $15 a pair.

I also have a quad of Rhode Island Reds. Im asking $30 for the 4 of them.

Both the White Rocks and the RIRs are 25-26 weeks old. They havent started laying yet though.

I also have 4 ducks. 1 Pekin and 3 Pekin/F&W Runner Xs. Im asking $5 a piece. The drake is beautiful. The Pekin is the mother, and she are laying. Im getting more than 2 eggs a day now, so Im pretty sure the X girls are starting to lay as well. I've got two tiny eggs and one egg with no shell, so they still havent gotten it quite right. [​IMG] The Pekins is a GREAT mother, and she are all pretty good at laying. I usually get an egg a day from the Pekin, I dont know about the other girls as they have just started laying. Their father is a Runner though, so they should be good.

(I will trade all of the ducks for a pair of Muscovies. I have one Scovy girl that needs a boyfriend but I would also like another female. )

I also have a few cockerals that I dont need. There is 1 White EE, 1 Black SexLink cockeral and 1 EE/Barred Rock. They are all free to good homes.

Im a minor, so we have to meet at the local feedstore. It is called J&S West Feed store/supply?? Im not sure,lol. I also cant travel since I dont have my license, but if you know someone else who can meet me and bring the birds to you, that's fine with me. Just let me know and we can work something out!

Thanks and Take Care,
    Jordan

Last edited: Oct 18, 2007
  2. Jackson

Jackson New Egg

Oct 22, 2007
    Do you still have the birds and are you near Atascadero?

Thanks

Last edited: Oct 27, 2007
  3. paul67

paul67 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 1, 2007
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Hey Jordan I am interested in buying your two pairs of white rocks or the quad of RIR's. E- mail me back or just pick up the phone, I left my cell # in one of my previous e m's.

Thanks, Paul in Santa Barbara

4. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    Sorry Guys,

We are having some bird issues right now. I am not sure who is going now, I will let you know immediately though. We have to get some stuff figured out. Im so sorry.

Take Care,
    Jordan

Last edited: Oct 30, 2007

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by