Birds for sale..please see list -eastern PA pickup only

hinkjc

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
PA
Making room, so please feel free to contact us if you may be interested in something.

1 Male Ringneck Pheasant - awesome condition - nice long tail - $15

1 Wild Eastern Turkey Jake - $25 (hatched last summer)

**we are permitted with the PA Game Commission to sell native wild species in PA and will provide info when birds are picked up

Group of 8 Red Legged Chukars - $45 for all (hatched last summer) SOLD

1 Buff Orp Roo - hatched late fall (currently breeding and excellent quality) - $10 SOLD

4 SLW chicks - (I think they are 2 girls and 2 boys or could be 3 girls and 1 boy, but not 100% certain) - $3 each approx 2-3 weeks old

1 RIR cockerel - approx 2-3 wks old - $1 (color is coming in nice and dark mahogany)

Approx 100 day old chicks due this Sunday/Monday (all breeds on my web site - BO, RIR, SLW, Bl Aus, Pyncheon, Araucana, Silkie, Ameraucana, EE) - see site for prices ($2 & $4 depending on breed) if you are interested or inquire for more info.

Thanks for looking,
Jody

Last edited:
Jody do you have any pictures of the Pheasant cock or the Chukar?
Thanks!
big_smile.png

Sam, here is Wizard, the pheasant that is for sale - but the pics are from last summer. The chukars are sold and will be picked up tomorrow.

Picture302.jpg

Picture300.jpg

Irkan- thanks for the nice compliment..I wish you were closer too.
smile.png

Katy - I wish I could get the little SLW to you somehow too.
sad.png

Sara - absolutely..it would be great to see you again. I'll let you know when they babies hatch.
jumpy.gif

Jody

Jody if you still have that boy when I come over this summer...I might just have to bring him back. It all depends on if I decide to start up a ringneck pen. It would be even better if you guys had 2 girls to come with him too!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom