Birds FS in CA, will deliver to Stockton Show.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by theOEGBman, Jan 9, 2008.

1. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    Hey Everyone!

I've decided to get rid of some birds! Most of them are laying, or should be but are being stubborn. Here's what I have:

A Quad of Rhode Island Reds: They are from Meyer hatchery, so they arent the best quality. Some, if not all, of the pullets are laying. They arent super sweet, but they will come to you if you have food! Rudy, the cockeral, did flog me once, but I put him in his place and he hasnt done it since. Im asking $30 for the 4 of them.

2 pairs of White Rocks: They are also from Meyer Hatchery. One cockeral is massive, and the other is smaller, but has a beautiful long tail. The pullets might be laying. I have White Rocks that are laying, but its difficult to tell them apart. Im asking $15 per pair.

1 pair of ducks: They are mixed breeds. Their mother was a Pekin, and their Father was either a Crested Blue Swedish, or a Fawn and White Runner. They are colored similar to a Mallard or Rouen. They arent too friendly, because they were raised by their parents and some geese. It was hard to get near them, the geese liked to bite,lol. But they are good layers and mothers. Im asking $15 for this pair as well.

1 mother duck, and 10 ducklings:SOLD

I have pictures if you would like to see. PM me if interested. Also, NO shipping, unless you count driving to Stockton as shipping. [​IMG]

Thank You,
    Jordan

Last edited: Jan 10, 2008
  2. HenHaven

HenHaven Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2007
    Coarsegold, CA
    Hey Jordan,

Let's see a couple pics, J! I think if people could see how beautiful the Rocks are, and how CUTE the ducklings are..................

It's a fantastic opportunity for someone to score on a nice pair or quad, especially since they are at point of lay!

3. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    Hey Lynn,

I'll have to go dig for pics in a few, I gotta get my box ready for your pullets Im bringing tomorrow!!

I sold the ducklings and their mom, so there's no problem with getting pics of them, but I'll get some pictures. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by