Bishon cocker spainal husky mixed pups how big will they get? Pics

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by mamato3, Dec 9, 2008.

1. mamato3

mamato3 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2008
    SWMissouri
    The mom is a mix of Cocker spaniel and Bishon and the dad is a husky. Though i see no husky in the pups i see lab and cocker spanial in them.There so cute right now and there is one that looks alot like a cocker spaniel but since it will be a house dog my sis kind of want something smaller then 30 pounds. She told me the husky looked smaller then the normal husky and she thinks the pups weigh about 5 pounds and there 2 months old. Im guessing 30 pounds what do you think?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Appytaz

Appytaz Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2008
    Central Florida
    Very cute puppies!! I have a boxer/ husky mix. The only husky you can see in her is she has one blue eye. And she sheds like crazy!! I never expected the hair to shed like she does. When she was a pup - her coat was like the boxer. Even now, she still looks like she has a boxer coat- but there is an under coat that is just a mess in the house.

Just something to think about. I thought I was getting a low shed dog and that was soooo wrong!

3. Hobbley_Farm

Hobbley_Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 9, 2008
    Pilot Mountain, NC
    I'd say it will be a light dog. It might be leggy if it takes after the husky.

Do, however, keep in mind that one litter of pups can have MANY fathers. So if the mom was let out and they are assuming it was the local husky...it might be him, the local lab, the local beagle, and the local ....you get my drift. Intact dogs will TRAVEL to spread their....ahem, affections.

Having said all that...those are AWFULLY cute pups! [​IMG]

4. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    OMG [​IMG] They are so cute!!!! Its a good thing they are far from me......my husband would [​IMG]

ETA: i want the blonde one with the white mitts [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 9, 2008
  5. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Quote:No, the blonde one with the white mitts goes to ME!

6. mamato3

mamato3 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2008
    SWMissouri
    Quote:No, the blonde one with the white mitts goes to ME!

lol i want that one to so cute love her so much my sis liked one of the black ones its the one looking down i think. I dont think i will take her due to the fact that she looks like she is going to have the cocker spaniel hair and i dont have lots of grooming time on hand.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by