Bit gutted to be honest =(

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by loupan, Dec 22, 2011.

1. loupan

loupan Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 24, 2011
    newzealand
    Well its day 7 so just candled my polish eggs i have one blood spot veining but not attatched to spot ,1 blood ring i think only goes half way round egg ???? 1 early quiter starting of veins but not progressed ,1 ???? veining but cant see no movement ,1 nothing dont think its fertile and 1 baby heaps and heaps of veining good aircell BABY MOVING AROUND HEAPS so super stoked and its the egg i thought nothing would happen its an odd shape quite long compared to the others ???? but its got a live chick in and i didnt have as much veining on the last hatch there is heaps looks so cool [​IMG] , But out of 6 eggs 1 definate bit rubbish realy i hope hope hope it makes it to hatch [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] please please please any advise will be greatly received

2. fancyfeathers38

fancyfeathers38 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 15, 2011
    Australia.
    I would leave them all in untill day 12 and then see if they have progressed. Dont remove them yet, just to be on the safe side. Congrats I hope the hatch goes well! Polish are my Favorite breed. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 22, 2011
  3. loupan

loupan Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 24, 2011
    newzealand
    Thanks yeah i put them right back as if they were good but i dont hold out much hope just hope the one that is makes it they are shipped eggs so no surprise realy [​IMG] would be great if i get atleast one hatch im determined not had a successfull hatch yet [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by