1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Bittersweet, oh no Amaretto

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by fishnet1971, Oct 24, 2012.

1. 'SHE' crowed this morning. A funny, croaking, hoarse, messed up first time crow. no. no! no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then he went outside and my big guy chased him for dear life.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so hoping that Amaretto my supposed to be pullett Brahma X RLW was NOT going to be a roo. I was SO hoping that even though i really at heart knew he was a he about a month ago would be ok with 'Bird. I have SO tried to find him another home.

Now what do I do? I am so heartbroken. 'Bird is not going to let him stay. Who needs a good boy? someone??????

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sk8inChick(en)

Sk8inChick(en) Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2011
    The Show-Me State
    Aw! I'm sorry to hear that! I wish you luck in finding him a good home. He is a handsome boy! I love his blue and gold feathers.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by