Bizarre Dreams

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by OwlLover, Dec 8, 2012.

1. OwlLover

OwlLover Alaskan Wanderer

Aug 25, 2011
    Lately I've been having strange dreams that seem to make absolutely no sense... They're usually very vivid. I thought I'd ask you guys about what kind of bizarre dreams you have. A few nights go I had a dream that I was on one of the particles in the rings around Saturn, and I was really enjoying it. Another I was on Pluto and I was watching one of its moons on a rock.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2012
  2. oldrooster

oldrooster One Crazy Nut

I dream in cycles, sometimes I don't have any other times I do they vary also from almost real to like watching tv, you know it's all fake or they sometimes are like day dreams.

3. Henny peeny

Henny peeny Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    NC
    a few years ago I had a dream or was it a night mare you people can decide

I was driving in my car and we past a group of boys but somehow I got into a field I think I hit all of them anyhow my husband was with me he was trying to tell me which way to go and I told him I know where to go the next thing I knew I was walking I saw this lady crying she had a boy single digits he had black hair and was white in race I thought I must of killed all of them boys I thought where am I not that like amnesia but where is my body then I was across the street and walking to my parents place they were alive as my son was this is long before what happened anyhow as I walked I thought how warm it was I got to the screen door of the carport and opened it there was 2 or 3 yellow butterflies flying around something to the left on the ground I thought I have to remember this I got to the side door this one we always used and walked in there was a black coffin in the living room and people around I can't recall anyone I knew but I looked in the coffin and it was me I thought there I am I had on a robe short above the knee white and it had around the edges a peach it had what looked like some sort of flower things I looked back to the one bedroom one the left and there was 3 beds two big ones with a cover over it and it had crown on it that it went across the two beds the little one I couldn't see. I looked around and someone was closing the coffin I said or thought don't close it I want to see more I woke up thinking what what that it was some sort of crazy dream.

Rhayden

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by