Black Ameraucanas FS/MO

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by encorepistol, Sep 20, 2009.

1. encorepistol

encorepistol Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2009
    MO
    I've got several I'm culling down due too not enough space. I don't have the time right now to build any pens so somethings got to go. In my grow out pen I've got 5 black cockerels and 1 blue cockerel and 2 black pullets all around 12 weeks old That I'd like to sell as a group for $45.00 since they've been together since hatch. These came from sebrightmom on byc and look to be producing verry nice birds. I've kept 1 blue cockerel and 2 blue pullets and one black from this pen and it's all I need. I also have a trio of blacks from a different breeder of which I hatched earlier which should be laying in the next few weeks or so that I'd like $30.00 for. These are all pure bred no EE. Sorry I can't ship..

2. Sebrightmom

Sebrightmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    I am sorry you can't keep all of them. I am glad you are keeping some of them. I really like the blues. I hope you find them great homes. If someone wants to see pictures of adults from my flock. I can post or email you pictures. These are great birds. I have shown several of my Ameraucanas and they have done well. Good Luck! Please let me know if I can help.

3. encorepistol

Mar 25, 2009
    MO
    I wish I could keep them all also but space is killing me right now. I had a great hatch from you but am overrun with cockerels now. I'm in the same boat with my blr wyandottes also and my oegb!

4. Sebrightmom

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    This spring we had mostly cockerels. It must be a year for cockerels.

5. crtrlovr

crtrlovr Still chillin' with my peeps

I don't know about other breeds, but of the OEGB BB reds that hatched here, of the 14 chicks, 10 of them were cockerels... [​IMG] I have enough room for them, so they're not going anywhere, but gee whiz... [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 20, 2009
  6. AmeraucanaLuver

AmeraucanaLuver Out Of The Brooder

Sep 5, 2009
    what stock are they from have any pics

7. Sebrightmom

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    Here is some pictures of some of my stock.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is a picture of my orginial blue rooster. He is the father or grandfather of any blue chicks.
    [​IMG]

Here is a picture of some of my eggs.
    [​IMG]

8. AmeraucanaLuver

AmeraucanaLuver Out Of The Brooder

Sep 5, 2009
    How do u atatch a pic like that

9. Sebrightmom

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    You have to upload them. You will see the upload in the top. Once they are uploaded, you paste the link into your post.

10. encorepistol

Mar 25, 2009
    MO
    All my younger ones come from seabrightmom. The older trio come from a lady in Arkansas I found through the Ameraucana breeders club. I can get pics if you need some but they are young and they will not do them justice. I'm also considering keeping one of the young black cockerels so it would b 4 cockerels and the 2 pullets.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by