Black American Serama Cock~~16.8 ounces~~

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyd2008, Nov 12, 2011.

1. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I hadn't listed him before because a friend was interested, but my friend has decided to play fair and bid on him like everyone else [​IMG]

Up for bids is one Black American Serama cock, hatched 10-25-10. At his last show in October '11 he weighed 16.8 ounces and scored 80 points under judge Ben Porter. He carries mottled (evidenced by white flight feathers and 1 or 2 white-tipped breast feathers) and has dark mahogany on his hackles. He has red earlobes and swarthy/yellow legs.

This little guy is my pride and joy, by far the best bird I have.
    [​IMG]
    This is his last show (Green River Poultry Club fall show). He is not normally 'squat' like this, he just didn't want to stand for me for his pictures.
    [​IMG]

And here he was at his first show in April of '11 (Green River PC spring show):
    [​IMG]

Shipping is based on your zip code plus $10 for the box. I only ship on Mondays and Tuesdays (preferably Tuesdays) to hopefully ensure live birds don't get stuck sitting somewhere over the weekend. Any questions please ask.

I can combine shipping on any of my listings, up to 3 boxes. Silkies are maximum of 2 birds per box, Serama are max of 3 birds per box.

These birds are worth more than the starting price listed. I need to move and would like these to go to good homes. Otherwise, I would not be selling. Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2011
  2. bigb-71

bigb-71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    MY NEW BOY I'M VERY PLEASED ! TO SAY THE LEAST ! [​IMG]

3. shelleyd2008

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I wish I could catch a pic of him when he's strutting his stuff...cause you know the one-eyed monster/camera is going to eat him so he has to hide [​IMG]

4. bigb-71

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    hope you don't mind if i show him off a little ! [​IMG]

5. shelleyd2008

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:By all means, he's one that you shouldn't hide [​IMG]

6. bigb-71

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    you let me know when your ready for more birds and i'll set you up with some of his offspring some time down the road ok .
    Quote:By all means, he's one that you shouldn't hide [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by