Black and Blue Cayuga Duck Hatching Eggs iowa

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by laurielynn67, Mar 27, 2009.

1. laurielynn67

laurielynn67 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2008
    Bryant, Ia
    Hi I have black and blue Cayuga eggs for sale. The Cayuga duck is a medium sized duck with the black ducks having a beetle green sheen. The blue Cayuga was developed by Dave Holdereed. They have the Cayuga body type with the unique blue color.

I have my blacks and blues running together to get the best blue color. You may get black, blue or silver ducklings the color genetics is the same as blue color in chickens. I am fortunate to acquire these beauties from Sandhill Preservation and Holdereeds am trying to further the breed.

All my ducks run free range and have a pool to swim in. It is spring and the girls are really laying. Fertility has been checked and is great. I gather eggs every day and will ship only the freshest eggs.

I can sell these in lots of 6 plus any extras at the time of shipment. The price is $1 per egg or $6 for six eggs. I have no control once they are shipped so I can not guarantee hatch rates. I wrap each egg in bubble wrap and carefully pack each box to minimize breakage. Shipping is $10.00 flat because these are heavy eggs. Any questions please ask.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 28, 2009
    1 person likes this.
  2. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    what is the price, please. [​IMG]

3. laurielynn67

May 10, 2008
    Bryant, Ia
    A dollar per egg or $6 for 6 eggs plus shipping of $10.

4. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    Quote:i'm a ding dong. sorry, just didn't sink in i guess! [​IMG]

5. newnanchic

newnanchic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2008
    Newnan, Georgia
    can you ship 12 in a box for the same shipping price of 10.00 ?? So $22.00 for a dozen shipped ?? If so they will be SOLD please send me a pm .

6. laurielynn67

May 10, 2008
    Bryant, Ia
    The reason I am offering 6 at a time is because they are just starting to lay and I want to make sure i send fresh eggs if i have to wait for 12 it could take a week. I would a couple dollars more to ship 12 eggs. If next week warms up and they start laying good I might start offering 12 eggs.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by