black appaloosa miniature horse and ASPC filly in MA!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by spotsplus, May 1, 2009.

1. spotsplus

spotsplus Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    Franklin, MA
    I have two lovely young horses I am selling due to a change in equine interests. I have:
    "Salem"- ASPC foundation cert. registered silver dapple (most likely going white) yearling filly. Conformation like a show filly. Friendly and sweet. loves attention. Would be a great project filly to raise and train later on. Top bloodlines. $950
    "
    Sonny" AMHA few spot leopard 2 yr old colt. Refined, leggy, beautiful, sweet. Very much show quality. Super trot. Little fox ears, tiny muzzle, small head, homozygous for black and being a few spot appy all his foals will inherit the appy gene- from mottling up to bold black leopards. Strong appaloosa Falabella pedigree. Approx 34" when mature. $3000 or may consider long lease.
    Payments avail on both. Delivery available locally for small fee.
    Tammie

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Calebs Acre

Calebs Acre Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2008
    Long Island
    Is that a Clyde in the background of the first pic?

3. spotsplus

Sep 29, 2008
    Franklin, MA
    The black is a Irish Gypsy mare (about 15.1 hands) and the white is an English few spot appy Gypsy stallion [​IMG]

Tammie

4. Calebs Acre

Calebs Acre Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2008
    Long Island
    I just saw the BIIIIIG feet and immediately went "DRAFT!"

Thanks...beautiful!

5. lorieMN

lorieMN Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2008
    montevideo,MN
    Quote:I thought I recognized that stud..I have been drooling over gypsys for some time now..just havent been able to muster up the cash to actually get one..well I could,but I keep buying other things..lol.

6. trueblueshowgirl

trueblueshowgirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2009
    maine
    I'll take the Gypsy Cob! Wowzers! My dream horse.

The mini filly is gorgeous. I love seeing the slope from the wither making a dip in the back of a mini- so many are becoming roach backed. Pretty face and neck, too.

7. spotsplus

Sep 29, 2008
    Franklin, MA
    Thanks! Now that Gypsys are more in quantity here in the USA with foals being born from the imports they are becomeing more affordable [​IMG]

Tammie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by