Black Australorp and Speckled Sussex in Question

RitaN

Hatching
Jul 28, 2016
Maine
OK I am new to this site so I will try and get it right the first time .. if not
smack.gif

These are the two in question .. I am pretty sure my SS is male as I have seen and heard him TRYING really really hard to cock~a~doodle~doo but it sounds like me thinking I can sing in the shower ... or anywhere else
lau.gif

anyhow ... thanks if these two FEMALES are in fact Males I will post the others to be sure
tongue.png
Just taken 10 mins ago .. I believe they are suppose to be 12 weeks old but hey they are all females too

RitaN

Hatching
Jul 28, 2016
Maine
Well ... hmmmm I am not so happy ... Well I will post pictures of my other ones and see if any of them need returning as well
roll.png

Thank you for your fast reply

BantamFan4Life

LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO.
Premium Feather Member
7 Years
Jun 15, 2012
Washington
OK I am new to this site so I will try and get it right the first time .. if not
smack.gif

These are the two in question .. I am pretty sure my SS is male as I have seen and heard him TRYING really really hard to cock~a~doodle~doo but it sounds like me thinking I can sing in the shower ... or anywhere else
lau.gif

anyhow ... thanks if these two FEMALES are in fact Males I will post the others to be sure
tongue.png
Just taken 10 mins ago .. I believe they are suppose to be 12 weeks old but hey they are all females too

Cockerels

Top Bottom