1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Black Austrolorp Roo - NE Ohio

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by crazychickengirl, Sep 6, 2008.

1. crazychickengirl

crazychickengirl Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2008
    Glenmont, Ohio
    I have a Black Austrolorp Roo that needs a good home! He's young...probably around 3 months old. I picked him up at an auction today along with a BA hen. And since I already have a BA Roo, this one needs a home!! His parents are show birds, so he's very nice! I'm asking $7 for him since that's what I paid for him today.

2. DottieMarie

DottieMarie Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2008
    South East MI
    Is there a reason you're parting with him so soon since you just got him? Can you tell anything about his personality yet?
    Also, where are you located in relation to Toledo, I'm in S.E. Michigan?

Lisa

3. crazychickengirl

crazychickengirl Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2008
    Glenmont, Ohio
    The only reason I purchased him was because he was in a pen with the BA hen. I already have a roo and hen and was looking for another hen. I just don't need another roo. He seems very sweet, but I just got him today and they are at that sweet age right now...I love the teenager stage! (in chickens that is!) LOL

I am about 2 1/2 - 3 hrs from Toledo. There's a chance that I may be going to Michigan for a weekend in October. If we do, we could probably meet if you are interested. We go through Toledo and up to Ann Arbor on the way to our destination. Things are sort of up in the air right now, so I just can't tell you for sure if'd we'll be coming up that way.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by