Black Bantam Mottled Cochin Pair WV **SOLD**

Msbear

Fancy Banties
11 Years
May 8, 2008
Sharpsburg, MD.
I bought these birds from Jamie Matts. They are top of the line cochins. $60 for the two. They are app. 1 yr. old. The hen has already gone broody this Spring. She should start laying again soon.
10091_100_4040.jpg

I believe the blue mottled hen is already sold (this is just a good pic of my roo)
10091_100_4042.jpg

These are super cushiony
smile.png
birds and will need either artificial insemination or a feather trimming to get fertile eggs.

I love them both. They are very personable and stay right around the house. They look stunning in the grass, but, I have limited space, and I need their coop for the mille fleur cochins Im now raising.
big_smile.png

I will not ship. I cannot find a box locally and my small town post office is totally confused about shipping a living creature
smile.png
Im sorry for the confusion, but Im just going to look for a local buyer.
Thanks all. Thank you, Blueoval.
smile.png

Last edited:
I am in NC and very interested in the pair if the blue mottled is available I would like her instead of the black hen. How much is shipping my zip is 27616, Thanks

Sorry, no she went home today.

Are you still interested? Im having a difficult time finding a shippping box... Can I just use a regular box and cut holes in it?

There is a break in the heat wave on Wednesday.... I thought that would be a good day to ship.

Aww man she was beautiful. But I am still interested do you know how much the total would be I dont have paypal sorry.

I dont know about the box either sorry.

I think shipping would be around $50 including box.. that seems to be the going rate... the trouble Im finding is locating an approved box in my area. I'll have to order one and they're $16.00 plus shipping
hmm.png
Also, it seems the best way to ship is to use the shipping service at the airport to assure the birds go out that day. Im over and hour from an airport.

Im thinking I may just hope for a local buyer. Im sorry. I sent a couple emails to friends of mine that do ship and if I find anything out, I'll pm you.

Thanks, they should be restored on the first of the month.... seems like all the hits my pages get contribute to bandwith. I keep deleting photos but it doesn't help
roll.png
Im no longer using photobucket and will just upload through byc now.

I did find out about the boxes. I'll have to order them but I just don't feel like messing with all that so Im going to try to find a local buyer for them.. If I can't, I'll try to sell them at the next show.

Back
Top Bottom