Black Bantam Orpington chicks FOUND A HOME!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyb1969, Aug 28, 2008.

1. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

I have 2 black bantam orpington chicks, approximately 6 weeks old, that I need to find a home for. I bought both of them as pullets, but I'm not totally convinced about one of them. They're both very healthy birds. Pictured below is the definite pullet. These chicks are just too big now to ship, so p/u in the Michigan lower thumb is required. Hinkjc (Jody) just got 2 siblings of these chicks from me earlier this week...and these are my last ones.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 29, 2008
  2. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    shelley - the birds are doing great..healthy and active. They are wonderful and so sweet! Thanks for sharing them with us. [​IMG]

Jody

3. shelleyb1969

Thank you Jody, for giving them such a wonderful home. I hope they grow up to be exactly what you need for your project. I can't wait to see! [​IMG]

4. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    I am interested but think that is too far to drive right now. Do you ever get over towards Lansing area? I have 3 bantam orps, 2 blues and a black that they would fit right in with.

5. shelleyb1969

Hi Vicki. How far are you from Flint? I would be willing to meet you in Flint, if that's not too far for you. That would be meeting me halfway. Just an idea/offer.

6. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    I am about an hour and half from flint. [​IMG]

7. shelleyb1969

Quote:[​IMG]

8. chickflick

chickflick Overrun With Chickens

Mar 10, 2007
    Dimondale
    Shelley...how far are you away from Flint? I go to Lansing on Wednesday....maybe I can be the middle guy.

9. shelleyb1969

Quote:I'm an hour from Flint. What an incredibly kind offer!

10. chickflick

chickflick Overrun With Chickens

Mar 10, 2007
    Dimondale
    Maybe we can meet half way?
    Vicki...can you meet in Lansing on Wed?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by