Black Bearded Silkie Cockerel

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by signaturefarm, Nov 7, 2011.

1. signaturefarm

signaturefarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    Pelham, Georgia
    Black Bearded Silkie Cockerel. All Outside Lines. Questions, just ask...Can deliver to Dalton Ga show to save shipping @ end of Nov. Green Band 4. I just found a few of his hackle feathers with color on 11/11 @ 10:30 am. I guess I missed it..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 11, 2011
  2. ultasol

ultasol Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2009
    SE Washington
    2nd favorite!

3. signaturefarm

Jul 1, 2007
    Pelham, Georgia
    For those of you asking: [​IMG] I have some black girls I will be listing soon.. Just have to get pics. Depending on how the rest of my week goes. It might be this weekend before I am able to get pics. But yes. Have black females available... Will post some here and some on my facebook photos page by this weekend..

4. SimplySplendidSilkies

SimplySplendidSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Adairsville, GA
    I like him!

5. signaturefarm

Jul 1, 2007
    Pelham, Georgia
    Quote:Hello Tisha,
    I have had quite a a lot of boys this year.. There are a lot that I like.. But cannot keep them all... All of these have made it through numerous culls and you know if I still have them by this age. They are certainly not bad... He can be yours...lol... You going to the Dalton Show at the end of the month???[​IMG]

6. SimplySplendidSilkies

SimplySplendidSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Adairsville, GA
    Dalton is not confirmed and the reason I have not jumped on one of the 2 boys you have that I love. I am just tired! I have been to 3 shows the last 8 weeks. Seems like every other week with 2 wks between Indy and Newport. It may be too cold for me to wash birds as well. I am still considering going though. I will know more Monday. I really like him though so don't tempt me. I just had to set back up another coop/run for the whites Sheryl gave me.

I hope to see you soon.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by