1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Black Bearded Silkie Cockerel

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Three Cedars Silkies, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Up for your consideration is Joe. This nice black cockerel is about 8 months old and has all the right stuff. Black eyes, clear hackles with no leakage, decent crest, small black comb, correct toes and a HUGE cushion. His disposition is wonderful. Imagine how great this is going to look when he has completely filled in. He is ready for his own girls and I believe will produce some awesome offspring.

He is our only remaining black cockerel for this year. We did enter him in the CFPBA double show in Inverness a few weeks ago and he took a 1st and 2nd in his class. He is continuing to fill out and looking better and better. I really believe Joe will be quite a looker by the time he is a year old. I have included pics of his sire below.

Pick up is welcome. Shipping is $55.00 and will include a new Horizon box and shipping waterer and feed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by