Black bearded silkie eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Three Cedars Silkies, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Up for your consideration are exactly 10 eggs from our black silkie pen. We separated the blacks from the blue/splash approximately 10 days ago. I believe that you will get all black chicks, but there is a remote possibility of getting a blue or splash chick.

These eggs MUST ship out tomorrow as I am leaving early Thursday morning for the poultry show in Shawnee, Oklahoma. Because of this the auction will end at 8:00 a.m. Wednesday morning. Whoever is the high bidder then will be the winner. Paypal must be received immediately by Paypal.

We have searched high and low for the typiest and darkest black hens we could find and will be showing a couple of these hens in the Sunshine Classic in January.

We are NPIP/AI certified.

If you are concerned about cold weather, I can use the heavy walled styrofoam shipper if you would like. Just let me know. I forgot to add the shipping in the header. Shipping is $9.00.

Cockerel
    [​IMG]

New black male from Signature Farm
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 7, 2010
  2. flgardengirl

flgardengirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2009
    Sunny side up :)
    Those are really beautiful birds!

3. Dylan's Silkies

Dylan's Silkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2010
    Virginia
    Judy - Gorgeous birds! I've been waiting for these eggs! [​IMG]

Now I just have to make sure I win them.

Anh

4. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Dylan's silkies was the high bidder at 8:00 a.m. as the description states. I cannot end the listing mechanically if there are bids.

I will be listing more eggs from these birds sometime next week.

5. rilly10

rilly10 Clover Field Farm

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    Congrats Anh! Gorgeous blacks Judy! I will be watching for the next batch! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by