Black bearded silkie eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Three Cedars Silkies, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Up for your consideration are 12+ eggs from our black silkie pen. We separated the blacks from the blue/splash almost 3 weeks ago. I believe that you will get all black chicks, but I guess there is still a remote possibility of getting a blue or splash chick.

We have searched high and low for the typiest and darkest black hens we could find and will be showing a couple of these hens in the Sunshine Classic in January.

We are NPIP/AI certified.

If you are concerned about cold weather, I can use the thick walled styrofoam shipper if you would like. Just let me know.

Cockerel
    [​IMG]

New black male from Signature Farm
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sheilawagner

sheilawagner Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 16, 2010
    Pacific NorthWest
    Hi Judy,

When do you plan to ship these eggs out?

Thanks.

Sheila

3. flyweed

flyweed Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2009
    Holmen
    Hi, I'd like to buy a dozen of these from you. I live i Southern Wisconsin, where we are in the dead of winter right now....would it still be OK to ship? I'd love to hatch some of these little guys out with my kids as a winter project.

Talk soon
    Dan

4. Three Cedars Silkies

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    I still need 4 eggs to complete this order. I should have these by tomorrow or Saturday. All the black girls have decided that being broody is no fun when you aren't sitting on eggs. They are starting to pick up laying now. None of these eggs are more than 3 days old.

I'll gladly split the order half black, half blue/splash if anyone prefers that.

5. Three Cedars Silkies

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Meant to add that I can use a styrofoam shipper that will protect the eggs from cold weather. Here is a picture of the shipper.

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by