Black bearded silkie eggs

Three Cedars Silkies

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 17, 2008
Gainesville, Fl.
Up for your consideration are 12+ eggs from our black silkie pen. We separated the blacks from the blue/splash almost 3 weeks ago. I believe that you will get all black chicks, but I guess there is still a remote possibility of getting a blue or splash chick.

We have searched high and low for the typiest and darkest black hens we could find and will be showing a couple of these hens in the Sunshine Classic in January.

We are NPIP/AI certified.

If you are concerned about cold weather, I can use the thick walled styrofoam shipper if you would like. Just let me know.

Cockerel
9079_pb120034.jpg

New black male from Signature Farm
9079_pb230033.jpg

9079_pb230091.jpg

9079_pb230090.jpg

9079_pb230054.jpg

Hi, I'd like to buy a dozen of these from you. I live i Southern Wisconsin, where we are in the dead of winter right now....would it still be OK to ship? I'd love to hatch some of these little guys out with my kids as a winter project.

Talk soon
Dan

I still need 4 eggs to complete this order. I should have these by tomorrow or Saturday. All the black girls have decided that being broody is no fun when you aren't sitting on eggs. They are starting to pick up laying now. None of these eggs are more than 3 days old.

I'll gladly split the order half black, half blue/splash if anyone prefers that.

Back
Top Bottom