Black (birchen) American Serama pullet~~14 ounces~~

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyd2008, Nov 10, 2011.

1. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Up for bids is one Black (birchen) American Serama pullet. I don't think she has started laying yet but should soon. Hatched in Jan. or Feb. of '11. Approximate weight (today) was 14.7 ounces.
    Pullet has swarthy legs. Earlobes are red with yellow. If any extra roos (listed on my other auctions as 'free') are leftover she can have a buddy for her trip.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Shipping is based on your zip code plus $10 for the box. I only ship on Mondays and Tuesdays (preferably Tuesdays) to hopefully ensure live birds don't get stuck sitting somewhere over the weekend. Any questions please ask.

I can combine shipping on any of my listings, up to 3 boxes. Silkies are maximum of 2 birds per box, Serama are max of 3 birds per box.

These birds are worth more than the starting price listed. I need to move and would like these to go to good homes. Otherwise, I would not be selling. Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2011
  2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Just want to clarify that her earlobes are yellow in the center, not white as I thought before.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by