Black, Blue, and Partridge Silkies

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by silkieluver_07, Feb 23, 2011.

1. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    I have a variety of black, blue, partridge, and buff silkie youngsters available. These birds were hatched from eggs from Kelar, Freckle Face Farms, and Brody's Broodello here on BYC. These silkies are nicely typed but do not fit into my personal breeding program but are great starter birds for someone. In the pictures they weren't posing the greatest. They are around 4-5 months old and still have alot of filling out to do. My birds are tested every three months for Avian Influenza and Pollorum Typhoid. I do not ship my birds, but can deliver to the Delmarva Poultry Show on March 5-6.

Blue Cockerel- believe to be from kelar's eggs- $15

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Partridge Cockerel- from Brody's Broodello- $15

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Partridge Pullet- from Freckle Face Farms, gorgeous but a little more buff than I prefer- $25

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nonbearded Black Cockerel- gorgeous bird but do not breed nonbeardeds from kelar I believe- $20

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 28, 2011
  2. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Hey Hannah, bring me a real good broody hen (silkie, any color). Broodiness more important than anything else, but I like pretty too. I will need NPIP papers with her. See you at the show. [​IMG]

3. chickenboy21

chickenboy21 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2010
    the buff pullet and blue pullet with single comb are sold already fyi

4. Dawson

Dawson Out Of The Brooder

Feb 27, 2011
    Central PA
    got any leftt

5. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Quote:Yes, I updated the list and whatever is on the auction is what is still available.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by