Black , blue copper marans 12

ksf59

Songster
10 Years
Jan 6, 2010
north west iowa
I will have 12 to ship Tuesday
Blue copper roo over Blue and black copper pullets.
46679_img_0373.jpg
He is a roo that I rasied from a blue copper roo from Prathers(Davis lines) over Revolution Mamas BC hens. They are about 8. months old and have been laying 2.5 months . They have kept color well and are laying well . I have 2 clucthes of these in , as I have sold all the chciks that I have hatched out of this mating(about 30 or so). I have sold several private sales as well, but am caught up, so have some to sale again. This pen you can get Black coppers, blue copper, spalsh and maybe a splash copper I will accept paypal at [email protected]. If paid by 7 am Tuesday , they will ship Tuesday . Thanks.
46679_img_0497.jpg
These are the eggs that shipped tuesday for a private sale. These and my wellies have been my most popular "on farm" sale chicks this year. These birds are simply stunning in the sun. People come to buy the Black copper chicks, but just have to have some of these as well. we have sold all that we could hacth of both pens, but have requests for these. As long as the cool weather holds I will continue to ship eggs, but it won't be long be fore its over until fall.

I am not to good of a chicken picture taker, but here are a couple

This one was taken in early Jan. They were about 14 weeks old
46679_pics_30jan_211_008.jpg
same deal
As I siad not a great picture taker

Back
Top Bottom