1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Black Cochin LF Cockerel, Show Quality, Pics, NC

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by greenfamilyfarms, Sep 22, 2009.

1. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    Show Quality Black Cochin Large Fowl Cockerel for Sale. He is 9 months old and still growing. He will reach full adult size when he is 2 years old. Now he weighs an estimated 10 pounds and took Reserve Asiatic, Reserve of Breed, and Reserve of Variety at the Cape Fear Feather Fanciers show in Fayetteville, NC. The APA judge said that once he grows more tail feathers, he would be an excellent bird. Asking $40, firm, paypal or cash upon pickup. He will be a great addition to your Cochin program for sure. NPIP tested by a State Rep on Sept. 12, 2009 and is good for 90 days. I will include a copy of his testing paperwork for free by request.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. He's not a "yard bird" and needs to go to a responsible breeder. Delivery may be possible within a reasonable driving distance of the Elizabethtown area. Due to my biosecurity measures, visitors will not be allowed near my poultry areas. This prevents possible exposure to diseases to my birds.

Please PM or email for more information. Additional pictures are available. No shipping is available, sorry.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 22, 2009
  2. JamesA

JamesA Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2008
    Cedartown Georgia
    wished you were closer.I need a good cochin roo. [​IMG]

3. vet

vet Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 23, 2008
    bessemer city nc