BLACK COPPER, BLACK, AND CUCKOO MARANS CHICKS FOR SALE!!! VIRGINIA!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bishopschickens, Apr 27, 2009.

1. bishopschickens

bishopschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    I have a ton of cuckoo marans chicks I hatched from darkeggs on eggbid and they were some of the darkest eggs ive seen from this breed. I would say easily a 7 on the scale. The legs are clean but man what great coloring....these are $5.00 each

Black marans for sale that parents I own have nice dark eggs and a 5-6 on the scale. $5.00 each.

A young started pair of black marans that are 5 weeks old. The pair will be $16.00 for the pair!

Black copper marans chicks from a clean legged roo and 3 feather legged hens. Egg color about a 7 on the scale. $9.00 each.

All these are from the valentine lines except the cuckoo which I do not know the lines of. I am more than happy to ship however you will have to pay overnight charges along with supply me a box.

Brandon
    [email protected]

2. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    Hey, I hatched a feather legged splash marans chick from you, with a super gentle personality. Is that from Valentine lines as well? I REALLY LIKE that chick. and the shell was dark. I sure would like to know where he came from. (I'm hoping it's a he.)

3. bishopschickens

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    Hi,
    I am so sorry I just went into my mail and saw you had emailed me. No your chicks came from bev davis. Not sure if your interested or not but will have some chicks of them as well this week!

Brandon

4. chicky gal1

chicky gal1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2009
    PA
    any day old chicks ready to go? I'm looking to add to my flock of young chicks so the sooner I add them the better (for them). thnaks!

5. bishopschickens

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    yes i have some available now where are you located?

Brandon

6. noitulover

noitulover Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2009
    Central Virginia
    i'm interested in some of the black copper marans!
    do you have an started pullets?

i'm in virginia. (powhatan/richmond/midlothian area)

anywhere semi-close?

Last edited: Apr 29, 2009
  7. bishopschickens

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    lol yes im very close infact im right over in cumberland. I believe my wife knows how to sex them. Cant be 100% sure but she is pretty good. All these are 1 week old accept I have a started pair of black marans for sale that are 4 weeks old.

Brandon

8. chicky gal1

chicky gal1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2009
    PA
    i am in Pa. I would need either day olds, 1 weekers or 5 weekers. if you have.. I am interested. do you know how much and how shipping would be also? thanks! amy [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by