Black Copper Maran eggs wanted

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by RooptyDoo, Dec 20, 2008.

1. RooptyDoo

RooptyDoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Illinois
    I am looking for some black copper maran eggs. I have been watching some eggs on ebay. WOW they are expensive! I was wondering if anyone here had some for a little cheaper. If you do have some eggs and do want to sell them tell me your price and shipping. Thanks,
    Rooptydoo

2. RooptyDoo

RooptyDoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Illinois
    Nobody [​IMG]

3. Rusty Hills Farm

Rusty Hills Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2008
    Up at the barn
    You might check out www.eggbid.com because they often have them as eggs and as chicks.

HTH

4. danrut101

danrut101 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2008
    I PM'd you!!![​IMG]

5. maran magpie

maran magpie Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2008
    mauk,Ga
    Well if people sale them for cheap then the price will go down no one is intrested in losing money on their investment maybe you should buy a cheaper breed if they cost too much

6. ddeans

ddeans Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I just wanted to post that I saw that danrut PM'd you and I wanted to recommend him. I bought 8 from him and they were nice looking eggs. I ll tell you on January 2nd how good the hatch was, but the eggs were nice looking.

7. ddeans

Nov 20, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Quote:Alot of times BYC'ers will let their eggs go cheaper to fellow BYC'ers. Sometimes its more important to build a name for your self, or help increase a breed of chickens that others have worked hard on rather then to make a quick buck off of them.

8. maran magpie

maran magpie Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2008
    mauk,Ga
    Well if that was the case maybe everyone should sell their chickens for a fraction of the cost and make a name for themselves and see how far that takes you.Maybe just give them away for the price of feed you spend on them doesnt sound to intelligent to me but who knows maybe your on to something.LOL

9. ddeans

Nov 20, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Quote:I didn't say give them away, I said "discount." You can sell your product at a discount, and still make positive margin on it. While offering it at a discount the next time someone wants it again they will think "hey, John Doe was really nice to me last time, let me buy from them again."

Good luck with whatever it is you do, and Merry Christmas.

10. cdeans

cdeans Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 23, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Havn't you ever heard of I scratch your back and you scratch mine, everyone out there is not a crook, some people do things out of the kindest of the heart, to help others out. Thats why people that only care about making a buck fail in the world;)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by