Black Copper Marans Chicks / Central Kansas

DENALI

Songster
11 Years
Feb 27, 2008
It appears i have more eggs developing than i expected. I only wanted 3 or 4 and it looks like there are 12 out of the ones i set that are good and due to hatch this coming Sat the 4th. These are from my hen that was killed so i scrounged all of her eggs out of the fridge that she laid for the 3 weeks prior to setting them.
The picture below is 9 of the actual eggs that are in the bator now. The others are on the other end of the turner and i dont have a picture of them but they are just as dark.
The light brown eggs are RIR eggs that are crossed to my BC rooster so if you know anybody interested in them or i will include them in the same box as packing peanuts for free. I have 10 of those. I would like $12 per Marans chick + shipping if applicable. I am located in Central Kansas Thanks

EDITED To Add.......

These will be feather legged and they are Wade Jean Lines. I dont have any pictures of the Mother hen and she got killed. Thanks

This pic is taken witha flash so the "tops" appear lighter than they are.
mymarans.jpg

Last edited:
I just love those eggs! Would you be able to ship them to Texas? What would the shipping be to 76561?

Sure can! Not sure what shipping would be but i would only charge exact shipping costs. I bet priority mail to TX would only be $10 or so plus whatever a small chick box costs.

sorry to pm twice but have a few questions aboout you babies thanks

have also emailed you thanks glenda

Last edited by a moderator:
just let me know how much to send you and where to send the box and grogel to for the babies trip,and I will get payment right out and mail out the box in the morning thank you so much glenda

EDIT: Original buyer PEEPFREEK flaked. Turns out PEEPFREEK wanted this listing marked as sold so she could sell hers which she listed at the same time. After all if mine are sold and hers are available........

Last edited:
hi i live in scranton kansas close to topeka kansas i was wondering if you might have any french black copper marans pullets or hens for sale or a dozen or so eggs i can bate let me know i am alos looking for blue copper marans and gloden cuckoo marans my email is [email protected] Thanks

Quote:
barnie.gif
I dont know how I forgot this post, but are some of the chicks still available? If so, I might still be interested in them. Does any one know how to find out exact shipping prices and how much a chick shipping box would be? I will buy these if total with shipping and all is within my chick budget right now. Cant go too overboard, hubby would kill me.

Oh yea..it was because they were spoken for, then I forgot.

Back
Top Bottom