Black Copper Marans Day Old Chicks. French standard. Jeane/Davis/Grisham line.

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by Shadowgrass, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Shadowgrass

Shadowgrass Out Of The Brooder

Oct 1, 2010
    At Michigan Marans, we have been breeding for quality birds, those that keep to the true French standard of egg color, feathered shanks, eye color, and feather color, among several other traits. We started with many birds and now are only offering the offspring of a breeding quad, because they are the best that we have. The pictures you see, I took recently. The egg pictures are indoor pictures under lights. What you see is what you get, and the same eggs we hatch from. We are very proud of our birds, we take a lot of time and care to select the best.

I am hatching April 29th! Chicks are $10 each, minimum 6. Shipping is extra.

Please use our website to check out: mimarans.webs.com and go to the Web Store page.

Please do not PM questions or orders, instead, reply here or use the website to order. Thanks!

Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  2. FireTigeris

FireTigeris Tyger! Tyger! burning bright

Price each and shipping cost per every um...6?

Quote: Never mind I found it.

$10 each chick-

Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
  3. Marty1876

Marty1876 Hi Everyone!

what is your minimum for shipping?

4. bluedawg

bluedawg Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 7, 2008
    Croton on Hudson
    I'll take 6 chicks!

5. Southernsilkies

Southernsilkies Out Of The Brooder

Sep 9, 2010
    Dallas, Ga.
    Those are some dark eggs!!!!

6. warhorse

warhorse Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2008
    Cibolo, TX
    Are there still 6 available? Is it $60 for 6 chicks plus $25 for shipping = $85? How do we pay?

7. Shadowgrass

Oct 1, 2010
    Sorry all, but for whatever reason I am not getting notified of reply postings to this. So, I came and looked today. Just to clarify, the hatch will actually be April 29th. I ship with heat so I can send 6 minimum. I do charge $20 for shipping. I am setting again very soon. Thanks for the compliment about the dark eggs, yes they are beautiful and they are still laying that dark. I am only breading a quad right now, the best I have. If you want 6, the easiest would be to send me an e-mail to [email protected] with your paypal e-mail and I will send you a Paypal invoice. Thanks for looking!

8. Shadowgrass

Oct 1, 2010

Yes, I lowered the shipping on my site to $20, so it is $80 for the 6. You can use my site to checkout mimarans.webs.com or send me an email to [email protected] and I will send you a paypal invoice. Thanks!

9. Shadowgrass

Oct 1, 2010
    I can ship 6, I use 72hour heat packs so they are nice and cozy. If you want 6, send me an email to [email protected] and I will send you a paypal invoice. Thanks!

10. Shadowgrass

Oct 1, 2010
    SOLD OUT!! I am creating a new posting with my new batch.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by