1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Black Copper Marans Hatching Eggs F/S - $28 inc. s/h - MS/LA border

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ruth, Jan 6, 2010.

1. ruth

ruth Life is a Journey

Jul 8, 2007
    Woodville, MS
    I'm offering a winter special of $28 per dozen, including shipping, for my Black Copper Marans hatching eggs. This is a line of pure French Black Copper Marans (Jesse Bryant's birds) BUT.....they freerange and chicks could be pure or mixed. If mixed, any of our many breeds of freeranging roos could be the daddy. This flock does tend to keep to themselves but the chance of mixes is there.

As an added bonus, my Olive Eggers (their offspring) are also laying like crazy so I'll include two free olive eggs with each order. My BCMs stopped laying for a few months and are just now laying again so I don't want to take a long list so please let me confirm orders before paying with PayPal.

Right now the eggs are light and many are speckled but these are the same birds that also lay nice dark eggs.

Here's the actual eggs that can go out on Monday.

[​IMG]

And, next to my olive eggs (which I have a separate listing for).

[​IMG]

All eggs will be individually wrapped and the box will be well insulated.

The parents:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 6, 2010
  2. Phage

Phage Mad Scientist Premium Member

Aug 1, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    I pm ed you

3. ruth

ruth Life is a Journey

Jul 8, 2007
    Woodville, MS
    O.K. - next week's eggs are sold but I can take an order or two for the following two weeks. But please do PM me for payment info. Last time I ended up with so many people paying that my hens stopped laying before I could fill all the orders.

Monique

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by