Black Copper Marans Hatching Eggs For Sale...$38.00 A Dozen...

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bishopschickens, Jun 22, 2009.

1. bishopschickens

bishopschickens Songster

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    This price does include shipping! We can ship up to 2 dozen that will be $75.00 and will include shipping. Our birds are from jeane, valentine, and one bev davis. They lay nice dark eggs even though they have lightened up as of late. Pics of some of our breeders can be seen on www.bbwingsnthings.com.

Brandon

2. WestKnollAmy

WestKnollAmy The Crazy Chicken Lady

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    I have some of these chicks. They sure are cuties! I can't believe they have grown up so fast. They are real birds now!

3. LA~Poulet

LA~Poulet Songster

Apr 27, 2009
    near Lake Charles, LA
    Hi Brandon! Do you have a picture of the eggs you are getting?

4. bishopschickens

bishopschickens Songster

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    hi not any of current pics but you can see on my website of some of them. We are averaging about a 5/6 on the scale right now but they were much darker earlier in the year! Thanks for your kind words and glad the chicks are growing good for you!

Brandon

5. LA~Poulet

LA~Poulet Songster

Apr 27, 2009
    near Lake Charles, LA
    I just saw them on your site-very pretty eggs!

I didn't have the best luck hatching (averaging 30%) shipped eggs with my last hatch, I think I probably should wait for cooler shipping weather. The back of our postal carrier's truck gets HOT and our daily temps are in the high 90s lately. I hate to miss such a great deal though I don't need any babies, I really want some BCM!

6. bishopschickens

bishopschickens Songster

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    I completely understand and if you change your mind let us know!

Brandon

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: