Black Copper Marans ORIGINAL French Chickens For Sale!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Black Copper King, Jun 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amazondoc

amazondoc Cracked Egghead

Mar 31, 2008
    Lebanon, TN
    Well, it hasn't even been 4 hours.....not everyone hangs around the net like we do......[​IMG]

2. Black Copper King

Black Copper King In the Brooder

Jun 2, 2008
    Franklin Ga
    My daughter put a picture on my post that is from the computer. I am very soon to put a picture of my French Copper Marans Rooster, which I purchased about 3 months ago plus I have two other roosters that I have had for about 10 months. All of my French Black Coppers have feathers all the way down their legs .Give a fellow a break. The President of the French Marans Club in Anniston Ala. Knows my chicks and can verify their origin,

3. newnanchic

newnanchic Songster

Jan 3, 2008
    Newnan, Georgia
    Maybe you guys are jumping the gun a little fast !!!! I happen to have bought 5 of his Black Copper Marans about 8 weeks ago. And they are Beautiful birds. Mr. Jesse is probably in his his late 60's to early 70's and is a nice man. I also bought 13 guineas from him 2 weeks ago. So maybe you all should try to give the new guy a chance before bad mouthing someone. There are still honest people out there !!!!!

4. amazondoc

amazondoc Cracked Egghead

Mar 31, 2008
    Lebanon, TN
    Hey, nobody said that this guy is a Bad Person -- just that his initial post raised several questions. Which it did!

There are honest people out there -- but even Reagan reminded us to "trust, but verify". It pays to ask questions BEFORE getting taken for a ride!

5. kevin2010

kevin2010 Songster

Mar 22, 2008
    tucker wv
    very true

6. mockingbird girl

mockingbird girl In the Brooder

Jun 21, 2007
    Anyways...............

I sent you an email.

Thanks,

Cathy

7. newnanchic

newnanchic Songster

Jan 3, 2008
    Newnan, Georgia
    Your birds are very nice. I have had great success raising them so far. I would like a few more females when you have more to hatch. Livia

8. Clark

Clark In the Brooder

Apr 20, 2008
    I have bought 30 chicks from him and his wife is very nice.HIS BIRDS ARE FRENCH COPPER BLACK MARANS FOR SURE,THEY HAVE FEATHERS ALL THE WAY DOW TO THEIR FEET AND HAVE BLUE LEGS,THIS MAN AND HIS WIFE ARE VERY NICE PEOPLE,SHE ALSO HAS A VERY GOOD PRICE ON HER GUINEAS,SOMETIMES
    A PICTURE ISN'T WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS.THESES BIRDS ARE VERY CLOSE TO ORG.BUT U.S. BORN.TAKE ME WORD FOR IT. THIS MAN HAS THE REAL THING,AND LOOKS LIKE SHOW ROOS TO ME!!!...Clark [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2008
  9. alabama girl

alabama girl Songster

Apr 5, 2008
    Auburn, Al
    We all at BYC, try to encourage each other, especially the newcomers, and if some criticism is ABSOLUTELY necessary, I would humbly suggest to please try and sandwich your OPINION with some positive feedback.

10. ezbird

ezbird Songster

Mar 15, 2008
    funny post. But they sound like wonderful birds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: