Black Copper Marans ORIGINAL French Chickens For Sale!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Black Copper King, Jun 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alabama girl

alabama girl Songster

Apr 5, 2008
    Auburn, Al
    Quote:Will you have any hatched in fall...end of August? I am just a backyard hobbiest and would like one please.

2. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    I'm thinking it would be best to just email the poor fella [​IMG] I doubt he's still checking this post [​IMG]

3. alabama girl

alabama girl Songster

Apr 5, 2008
    Auburn, Al
    Oh, right....:|

4. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    If Marans King vaporizes as a result of the shortsighted commentary let fly on this thread, feel free to email me in the fall. I have French style marans, but they are Feb/Mar hatch. They are good quality birds though.

PS Hang in there Marans King. I for one would love to hear more about your birds. You may PM me if the crowd here isn't acting like they have all their brain cells lined up right.

5. Oblio13

Oblio13 Songster

Jan 26, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Be friendly and courteous to all members at all times.

Consider this your second warning. Next time it is a 1 week ban.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2008
  6. newnanchic

newnanchic Songster

Jan 3, 2008
    Newnan, Georgia
    As I said before He is a very nice man with beautiful birds !!!! If you need a reference send me a pm !!!! I have 4 of his birds and I am on his list for 2 more and I have 13 of his guineas. I am just a backyard chicken hobby person so I do not want a bunch of these chickens. But when I drove up to his house and he showed me those beautiful eggs. I was sold !!!!

7. newnanchic

newnanchic Songster

Jan 3, 2008
    Newnan, Georgia
    By the way !!!!!! Put me back on your list I would like 2-3 more babies when they hatch ( Females ) would be nice since I have 2 roos and 2 pullets from the first ones that I got from you.

8. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude

I would love to see Mr. Jesse's Black Copper Marans-they are a beautiful bird and if anyone from BYC is selling quality BCMs, we are fortunate.

9. hazelton farms

hazelton farms Songster

Jan 4, 2008
    NC
    Just wondering if anyone ever heard again from the originator of this post? I've got some blue and black copper maran eggs in the bator now and would've LOVED to have added a few more? Looking for eggs or chicks please.

Thanks!

Stacy

10. mockingbird girl

mockingbird girl In the Brooder

Jun 21, 2007
    I sent him an email and he wrote back fairly quickly-- but I got hung up with the kiddos and getting them to bed-- just got in from my morning chores here, so I'm going to respond to him.

-Cathy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: