Black Copper Marans

fourwindgsd

In the Brooder
10 Years
May 28, 2009
Macks Creek/ Tunas
I have a small flock of Black Copper Marans available. There are 8 hens and 3 roosters. One of the roosters never placed worse than 2nd when shown, but over the winter his comb was frostbitten and he can't be shown anymore. I have gotten #7 colored eggs from the hens when at the begining of their laying cycles. All are feathered legged and come from Wade Jeane for the roosters and Wade Jeane for the hens with 2 hens coming from the Bev Davis lines.
Family changes are forcing me to sell much of my poultry and bunnies or they would not be offered for sale.

Please, no shipping. Just not possible right now.
I am NPIP and avian flu clean.

Thank you for looking,
Liz

Buy them now for $150.00

Brianandchicken.jpg

This is a picture of one of the hens when she was little

sad.png
Sorry you are have to rehome your birds. Folks, I have seen the birds she is talking about. The rooster is drop dead gorgeous and I have seen the paperwork on his shows. She has some GORGEOUS Davis hens. Well worth the buy. Too bad I cant take them all from you Liz. I would in a heartbeat.

Thank you everyone for your nice comments and interest. The flock has been sold pending pick up on Thursday. I will miss Bj ALOT, he's the one that Sonja is speaking of. On top of being beautiful he's a sweetheart too.

Liz

Back
Top Bottom