Black Copper Marans

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by fourwindgsd, Jun 8, 2011.

1. fourwindgsd

fourwindgsd Out Of The Brooder

May 28, 2009
    Macks Creek/ Tunas
    I have a small flock of Black Copper Marans available. There are 8 hens and 3 roosters. One of the roosters never placed worse than 2nd when shown, but over the winter his comb was frostbitten and he can't be shown anymore. I have gotten #7 colored eggs from the hens when at the begining of their laying cycles. All are feathered legged and come from Wade Jeane for the roosters and Wade Jeane for the hens with 2 hens coming from the Bev Davis lines.
    Family changes are forcing me to sell much of my poultry and bunnies or they would not be offered for sale.

Please, no shipping. Just not possible right now.
    I am NPIP and avian flu clean.

Thank you for looking,
    Liz

Buy them now for $150.00

[​IMG]
    This is a picture of one of the hens when she was little

2. sonjab314

sonjab314 Constant State of Confusion

May 15, 2010
    Missouri
    [​IMG] Sorry you are have to rehome your birds. Folks, I have seen the birds she is talking about. The rooster is drop dead gorgeous and I have seen the paperwork on his shows. She has some GORGEOUS Davis hens. Well worth the buy. Too bad I cant take them all from you Liz. I would in a heartbeat.

3. ramapomtn

ramapomtn Out Of The Brooder

Aug 5, 2010
    new jersey
    if you deside to ever ship,let me know.thank you

4. bigspringshatchery

bigspringshatchery Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2010
    Roanoke Alabama
    Quote:X2 on the shipping.

5. flowerchild59

flowerchild59 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2010
    Southern IL
    Where are you located?

6. fourwindgsd

fourwindgsd Out Of The Brooder

May 28, 2009
    Macks Creek/ Tunas
    Thank you everyone for your nice comments and interest. The flock has been sold pending pick up on Thursday. I will miss Bj ALOT, he's the one that Sonja is speaking of. On top of being beautiful he's a sweetheart too.

Liz

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by