Black Copper Marans

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by bumblebeehillschickenfarm, Jul 31, 2008.

1. bumblebeehillschickenfarm

bumblebeehillschickenfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2008
    maryland
    Just wanted everyone to know i just got my black copper marans from Jessy today. We had to run them down because they got lost in the mail again. Jessy stayed right on top of things and called almost every P.O. from GA.to MD. Just wanted to thank him for being a great guy he called at least 6 times keeping in touch about the chicks and when they arrived i opened the box and all of them were alive and doing great. Thanks again

2. chickens4jojo

chickens4jojo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2008
    Upstate South Carolina
    That is great. Loosing chicks in the mail would be so stressful though!! For you and them. Glad they are alright. [​IMG]

3. Ms. Lewis Rich

Ms. Lewis Rich Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    I am happy for you I love my Coppers they are sooo friendly even the Roos.
    Mine should start laying any day the eggs will be fun.

4. drom

drom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2008
    California
    Post some pictures of your little ones [​IMG]

I love looking at the Marans chick pictures [​IMG]

5. chickenfanatic

chickenfanatic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2008
    deming new mexico
    wish i could find some man these eggs and chicks r getting outrageous in price and demand i just want some for eggs and pets hahahah oneday soon we hope:)

6. JHDH

JHDH New Egg

Aug 3, 2008
    Florida
    Can I ask where you bought your copper marans? My daughter really wants the "chocolate egg layers" We basically in the "chicken business" from eggs hatched in 4H. It is alot of fun but I am still learning. Thanks

7. littlepeddler

littlepeddler Chillin' With My Peeps

JH Jesse has chicks on eggbid right now, but they are going high. I tried the egg thing and lost a lot of money. I would go with chick if at all possibly. If you get this soon enough you may get to see the auction on eggbid.com
    There is a few of us with the FBCM C1 Jeane lines for sale,so just shop around.
    Good Luck to you
    Brenda
    [​IMG]
    ==

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by