black crested marble polish?

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by redchicken, Feb 14, 2008.

1. redchicken

redchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 15, 2007
    Eastern Pa
    I saw on mypetchicken some black crested marble polish chicks do any of you guys have some pictures of an adult black crested marble polish?

2. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Sounds like a black crested SPLASH Polish, possibly a Black crested white polish or black polish crossed over with a splash or blue polish. That is my wild guess.

3. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    rotfl, i thought u where jokeing, never heard of such a thing. i agree with ewe "Sounds like a black crested SPLASH Polish" it is not a standard color and is a cross of colors to get it. i'd love to see a pic too and i bet it doesn't breed true to color either.
    silkie

4. poultrykeeper08

poultrykeeper08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    they may be the toulbalt polish or something like that

5. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    I saw the ad pic in Meyers Hatchery that it looks like it was crossed with a black creasted white polish to a silver laced polish....very pretty. Looks nothing like a splash color.

http://www.meyerhatchery.com/get_item_bcms.htm

6. polishkiddo

polishkiddo New Egg

Apr 10, 2008
  7. polishkiddo

polishkiddo New Egg

Apr 10, 2008
    sorry the picture is so small. but is you look up Balck Crested Polish on google its on the second page. when you click on the image, the specific pic. is on the third page.[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 10, 2008
  8. redchicken

redchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 15, 2007
    Eastern Pa
    Quote:I have seen that picture before but I thought it was a black crested white and not marble

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by