black eye

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by annie3001, Oct 20, 2009.

1. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    great! so sunday night my 2 year old daughter threw a cup and it hit me in the eye!!!! omg i cant believe it! i now have a black eye!
    i used make up but that looks even worse! ugh! and the worse part is that i have to go back to work tonight!!! ugh! i just want to hide!!!! i took photos, but i just cant bring myself to share them!!!

pray that it go's away fast!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
  2. fordmommy

fordmommy Dancing With My Chickens

Jul 16, 2009
    Wisconsin
    My oldest once chipped one of my teeth a little by headbutting my when he was just about two. Completely accidental. It was with the back of his head. I can relate. [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
  3. My step mom in law got a black eye once, and it was from playing with one of the grandkids. She was chasing him around the house, he closed the hallway door and she ran right into it. It was an UGLY looking black eye I have ever seen.

It'll get worse, sorry to have to be frank, but it'll get better...slowly...[​IMG]

4. 007Dawn

007Dawn Out Of Coop

Apr 29, 2009
    Quote:Och! So sorry!

5. Whispering Winds

Whispering Winds Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Och! So sorry!

And, too early for halloween!!!! When DH got hit by the board, and split his head open, he had a gorgeous black eye. Stitches in his forehead and our DD told him that if we would glue screws in his neck, he would have the perfect Frankenstein costume, but we were almost a month too early!!!

6. SarahFair

SarahFair Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2008
    Monroe, Ga
    lol been there!

Not a black eye.. (he missed by about 2 inches)
    I had the LARGEST egg on my head and it was very tender for a week after.

Ive had my tooth chipped (not bad) by my son throwing a fit and hitting it backwards.

The other day while I was talking to the door to door meat sales man my son slapped me across the face.
    I was angry.

7. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    i have survived my first night back to work, with the (eye) [​IMG]
    I am down at the gate working alone! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by