Black Francolins

Discussion in 'Pheasants and Partridge (Chukar)' started by huntercf, May 17, 2010.

1. huntercf

huntercf Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2010
    Hi,
    Does anyone know where I could get some black francolin breeders or some eggs. I have been searching the internet for months and the only place I could find doesn't have them anymore.
    Thanks in advance

1 person likes this.
  2. PortugalBreeder

PortugalBreeder Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2010
    You can find alot of them in Europe. Your best chance will be to contact someone in the US that import birds and try to make a deal with it to get you the francolins.

Good luck

3. JJMR794

JJMR794 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 2, 2009
    BROOKSVILLE FL
    Quote:I BELIEVE RANDY HAS OR HAD SOME? SEND HIM A PM OR AN EMAIL--- SPECTRUMRANCH

4. JJMR794

JJMR794 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 2, 2009
    BROOKSVILLE FL
    You May Also Want To Pm Tony Kt, While I Dont Know If He Has Any Is Very Connected In The Gamebird World And May Be Able To Point You In The Right Direction??

5. spectrumranch

spectrumranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Join the American Pheasant & Waterfowl Society. Membership application: http://americans4birds.ipower.com/apply.html

The
    club has a newsletter and a member dicertory that shows what many people raise if they selcet to show that.

There are people here that will give you the info without requiring you to join the club. The directory is printed for members to use and by giving info away, I feel they are cheating the club.

The club survives by membership revenue & having the largest possible membership to help stand up for rights of gamebird & waterfowl owners, provide information on breeding, help connect members with new stock, etc.

6. Tony K T

Tony K T Overrun With Chickens

Jul 28, 2008
    New Hampshire
    No,I don't raise them.What state are you ?I will see if there is anyone near you.
    In N.H.,Tony.
    Quote:

7. ShujaDhariwal

ShujaDhariwal Out Of The Brooder

Nov 27, 2013
    Indiana
    I have some black and Hyderabadi francolin let me know if u like to buy some.

8. raj1

raj1 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 11, 2013
    Tony bro I wanna buy I am in Pittsburgh P.A

9. Tony K T

Tony K T Overrun With Chickens

Jul 28, 2008
    New Hampshire
    PM sent.
    In N.H.,Tony.

10. fsulehri

fsulehri Out Of The Brooder

May 4, 2016
    Hi there, I would like to buy some Black francolin, please let me know, if you have them. Thank you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by