Black Friday Finds

Are you a Black Friday Shopper?

• Total voters

JacinLarkwell

Crossing the Road
Mar 19, 2020
South-Eastern Montana
Buy it.
No BS. I'll give you the Moony guarantee. If you don't like it for real I'll give you eggs = to the $$$ you spent.
It is a good incubator and has replacement parts available in case something does wear out.
Okay, that's a bit reassuring
I have fantastic hatch rates using my little giant styrofoam still air piece of caca that Moony hates.

I am a firm believer in calibrated, separately purchased instruments and paying close attention/learning a bator before you set eggs.
Definitely going to get separate thermometers and a hydrometer if I can find one that fits. That was half my problem with the chinabator (it was at practically 100% humidity and was screaming it was only 35%).

The still airs scare me. They're too different than what I'm used to, and with shipped eggs, I'm not comfortable risking them again while figuring them out. And I don't have a ton of incubator space either

JacinLarkwell

Crossing the Road
Mar 19, 2020
South-Eastern Montana
I have some unused purses that you just might like.
Do I think I have a red one stashed away.
I used to go out back in the day and get dressed up. I prefer not to go out anymore... or even get dressed up.
I have a few friends that drag me places I have to dress up for, and I don't keep money in my shoes like most people here, so I need matching things, because apparently that matters? 😅

Kiki

🙄🤚Do More!
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
6 Years
Jul 31, 2015
Houston, TX
My Coop
My Coop
I have a few friends that drag me places I have to dress up for, and I don't keep money in my shoes like most people here, so I need matching things, because apparently that matters? 😅
Bruh...cash monies stays in the brassiere.

Top Bottom