1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

BLACK FRIDAY SALE TODAY! 15% OFF - Organic Southern Fig Jam 8oz Jar

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by vfem, Nov 22, 2011.

1. vfem

vfem Yoga...The Chicken Pose

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    **************Buy now, and choose your ship date!************

We do sell out of jams quick this time of year since we're limited to what we prepared in season. When a jam sells out ,that is it until next season. So if you want to make sure you get a flavor someone has to have, you can purchase it NOW and send a 'note to seller' at checkout with ANY ship date you chose and we'll hold your order for shipment until that day. So you can buy your gifts today, and we'll ship them on your chosen date in December for closer to Christmas delivery!

Ordering cookies now for a later date? We don't bake until right before your ship date so they'll always go FRESH.

Place your order and receive 10% off at http://www.etsy.com/shop/biscottiqueen use code: BYC10 at checkout.

TODAY ONLY LOG IN AND CHECK OUT WITH CODE: BLAFRI15 and 15% Off you total purchase on my shop.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]
    Organic Fig Preserves!

Finally back in season! A local farm has a huge tree in their home's yard, and was kind enough to let me pick some to share with you. Nothing is as amazing as a fresh fig. Put the idea of fig newtons out of your mind. I don't know how I ever ate jam before this... this is a fruit flavor that is unbeatable with a consistency perfect for jam.

This listing is for 1 8 oz jar of Fig Jam.

This makes a wonder gift for someone special, or a simple indulgence for yourself! Products for my jellies are all locally grown when available using natural practices in NC.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by