1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Black Frizzle Cochin Bantam needs a new home near Pensacola FL.

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by Ducclelover10, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Ducclelover10

Ducclelover10 Overrun With Chickens

We have a black frizzled bantam Cochin in need of a new home. She is beautiful to look at, but not a lap chicken. My daughter is afraid of her as the chicken will chase her and bite her feet. She does not chase my husband or myself. She has bitten me when I try to pick her up, but she loves to eat out of my hand. She has not always bitten and I'm not sure what started it, but all the other chickens have kicked her off the roost and she has to sleep in the nesting box at night. My daughter is not happy and the chicken is not happy, so we feel it's best to find her a new home where she will be safe and loved. :)
    [​IMG]

2. little farmer

little farmer Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm so sorry I can't take here!!!!!! I don't live anywhere near, but I'm posting so that other people will see the thread!! Hope she gets a good new home quickly!!!!

3. Ducclelover10

Thanks!

4. little farmer

little farmer Chillin' With My Peeps

5. Maybe tell the people on the Florida thread that you have a free chicken...

6. Ducclelover10

Yay! I would love that, Thanks!

7. I was suggesting you do it. I'm not on the thread. [​IMG]

8. Ducclelover10

Oh. I'll go do that....

9. eagleghost17

eagleghost17 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 12, 2013
    Would u ship

10. Ducclelover10