Black Frizzle Cochin Bantam pullet?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by JessaLynn, Jun 11, 2009.

1. JessaLynn

JessaLynn Songster

Aug 7, 2008
    Sandusky County,Ohio
    I have two black frizzle cochins and neither one has much of a comb and they are 2 months old.Any ideas? I'm assuming pullet
    [​IMG]

2. JessaLynn

JessaLynn Songster

Aug 7, 2008
    Sandusky County,Ohio
    Here's another pic of both of them.
    [​IMG]

3. The Wolf Queen

The Wolf Queen Songster

May 2, 2009
    Albuquerque, NM
    I think your correct [​IMG] oh and [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. JessaLynn

JessaLynn Songster

Aug 7, 2008
    Sandusky County,Ohio
    I traded these for two Welsummer's from someone on here and never had them before so don't know much about them.Thanks for replying!

5. andrea98

andrea98 Songster

Apr 10, 2009
    in my barnyard....ohio
    i have 1 just like that ... i bought 8 from tsc & that is the only girl i have !! i need more girls & less boys any one need a roo or too???

6. JessaLynn

JessaLynn Songster

Aug 7, 2008
    Sandusky County,Ohio
    Are they all black or did you get a variety of colors and are they all frizzled?
    I was thinking of selling these two girls and get Seramas instead.Interested?

7. andrea98

andrea98 Songster

Apr 10, 2009
    in my barnyard....ohio
    YES I JUST MAY BE.. i only have 1 other cochin & he is all white .. the others i have are a speckled sussex .. a Light Brahma, a partridge silkie & one i really anm not sure about & 2 little ones that look to be lavendar japanese & they are very sweet love to be held ( i would like to keep atleast one of them)
    let me know if you would like to sell them & if you would like any of my boys lol

8. KittyKelly

KittyKelly Songster

May 6, 2009
    Central KY
    You could get a frizzled serama from BluegrassSeramas......

9. JessaLynn

JessaLynn Songster

Aug 7, 2008
    Sandusky County,Ohio
    I'm not in need of any banty roos (except Seramas) at this time but thanks.My two frizzled cochins I would sell together or trade for a standard blue or black cochin roo or Delaware or Wyandotte roo.Need them for breeding.My son does 4H and need good quality.

10. TheNewMrsEvans

TheNewMrsEvans Songster

Sep 15, 2008
    Big Sur, CA
    I got four of those little cuties this year and have exactly 50:50...my roos both show red combs and have waddles and they are a little younger than yours. They are sooooo cute aren't they!

Here's one of the roos...
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: