Black Frizzled Bantam Cochin Cockerel 6wks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ChooksChick, Aug 15, 2010.

1. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    This little guy is filling in with incredibly full, poofy plumage of jet-black. He's very sweet and coos and chatters to me if I sit out of his reach. His 2 sisters were already sold and I've just finally decided to let him go, because I can't keep every bird I fall in love with, right?

[​IMG]

But how hard it is to let him go! It's to your benefit, though, if you've been looking for a Frizzle. I'll ship him to the high bidder for the cost of actual shipping plus a $10 box.

Look deeeeeply into his eyes...you can't resist! You desperately want to run your fingers through his curls. You've been waiting for this boy all your life!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 15, 2010
  2. shay20

shay20 Shay's Flock of Fun

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    He is really adorible, if you lived closer to me i would take him. i love frizzle cochin bantams, i show them too.

3. Firearia

Firearia Chillin' With My Peeps

I would take him in a heart beat, if I didn't have to drive across the border to get him. [​IMG]

4. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    Quote:One of these days I'll find out how hard it would be to ship to Canada. So many people have asked!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by