Black Japanese Trio

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by lilcritters, Oct 31, 2011.

1. lilcritters

lilcritters Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2011
    White Church Missouri
    Very nice backyard trio of Black Japanese Bantams. Healthy and under a year old. Local pick up only. NO SHIPPING. Please call or text 417-274-4548 if you have any questions. I only have library access to a computer once daily. Located in south Missouri.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2011
  2. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    If you would meet me in Springfield, I could do this the Saturday following Thanksgiving...I'm going to get shot by hubby for even looking...driving home with the trio for hours will be even more fun with a gunshot wound....

3. lilcritters

lilcritters Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2011
    White Church Missouri
    Don't know if I can drive that far. Thats a 200 mile round trip for me. Would take the whole 30 I'm asking to fill the tank in the little car.

April

4. ChooksChick

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    Quote:Eek! That is a long drive! Hmmm...I have a friend who's visiting her father soon...I should see if she'll swing by your way...It'd be easier if you could ship, but this close it would abe on a truck the whole way, and those trips are usually longer on the birds.

5. ChooksChick

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    Holy mother of Pearl! I just realized you're less than an hour away from my hubby's folks and we'll go right past you- if you'd gone to Springfield, you and I would be driving up the same road all that time...

His folks are in Cherokee Village, AR, and we go right past you. I think we'll be going on Wednesday and heading back on Saturday after Thanksgiving. Let me check for certain on this, and I'll get right back with you!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by