Black La Fleche eggs for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by 92caddy, May 1, 2008.

1. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    I have a doz plus Standard Black La Fleche eggs for sale.

These are the "devil" chickens, their combs are like that of the devils horns. Check them out on Feathersite.com.

All of my birds came from show judges.

Im asking $30.00 shipping included.

I can ship them out today if I get payment in time by paypal.

I have paypal at [email protected]

Thanks...............

2. ebonykawai

ebonykawai Chillin' With My Peeps

NOT.....GIVING.....IN......

MUST.....NOT.....BUY.......

OMG, I so want these. Wow. What to do....

3. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    YES U DO WANT THEM, U NEED THESE!!!!

heheheh I just had to do that.

You will be getting at least 17 eggs, plus shipping is included.

Go a head and hit the paypal button, u no u want 2....hehehehe...............

will mail em out tomorrow...............

4. LinckHillPoultry

LinckHillPoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Ed,

Are you going to hatch cygnets?

If you start getting swan eggs you should consider selling them on this forum... [​IMG]

5. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    Ive thought about it, but I have a momma and a baby. I dont know what sex baby is or how old baby is. Im thinking baby is about 2 years old, and they dont start to mate til they are 3 years old. If momma was to start to lay eggs, I dont know if her eggs would be fertile cause I dont know how long she was without a mate. If or when I sell any eggs or cygnets, the lady who got me the swans will get 1st chance. I wouldnt dare forget my friends here on BYC. Thanks for asking............

6. ebonykawai

Do you know anything about how cold hardy the Le Fleche is? I can't seem to find it online. I would really like these eggs but I feel like I don't know enough about the breed and there is so little out there!

7. ebonykawai

Weather.com shows we have almost identical temp averages. So they must be relatively cold hardy, right? What is their temperment like? Are they particularly aggressive? They would be in with RIRs (heritage, not production).

8. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    My birds did great over the winter. They are not winter laying birds. I got no eggs from them over winter. My birds are not mean to me or to the other birds, now the roos will have their fights, but thats roos/boys, being roos. They are a med size bird. They lay a med size egg that is white to a lite tinted tan egg. I have not had my birds very long, so Im learning also, but so far Ive been vey pleased with them. Mine are nice and tame, they will allow me to get very close to them, they will eat out of my hands. They are really neat to look at and everyone always ask, what kind of bird is that? Their comb is just really neat I think, they stand out because of their combs. I have 17 eggs now and what ever I get today and tomorrow I will send also. ...............

9. ebonykawai

Do you pics of your birds?

10. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    Yes I do have pics of them. I cant get them to upload on here for the life of me, so give me your home email and I will email them to you. .......................

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by