Black Langshan eggs For sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ajcress, Jan 1, 2008.

1. ajcress

ajcress Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 14, 2007
    Masontown, WV
    I am looking for some black langshan eggs to hatch out. Does anyone here breed these beauties? I am also looking for a rooster and a few more pullets. Please if anyone knows of anything let me know.

2. tazcat70

tazcat70 I must be crazy!

Last edited: Jan 1, 2008
  3. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

aj.....I have black Langshan roo, and hen in with 2 white Langshan hens. I just recently hatched out 9 of thier babies. They are looking to be mottled. Right now I dont have any way to seperate the whites from the black...but, if you want to give it a try, on the mottled...let me know.

4. ajcress

Dec 14, 2007
    Masontown, WV
    I have 3 hens now. I would love to see your stock. Do you have pictures? I am still new at this so I thought that I would find a few more or maybe hatch out some. what do you mean that the 9 are molted?

5. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

aj, the 9 babies I have are mottled....speckled sorta. They are just now getting in feathers mostly black, some white tips and such. Not sure what they will look like as adults.
    here are a few pics of my adults...

The Roo..Ebony
    [​IMG]

Ebony and his ladies....
    [​IMG]

Here are a few of the babies... 12 days old at this pic...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. ajcress

Dec 14, 2007
    Masontown, WV
    Do you mean that you want to sell them? Your chickens are beautiful. I have a question. if you order eggs from a hatchery will they be related or not. I wondered if I needed to order some chicks or hatching eggs and I wanted to raise them all and keep a roo or too can they breed the pullets they were shipped with? when they re of age of course.

if you want to sell chicks or hatching eggs let me know. i am very interested if you can ship
    Thanks,
    Tina

7. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Tina,

I can sell ya some eggs...but I would be worried of the cold right now. We are suposed to get back into the 50's and 60's soon....so would be able to get ya a dozen in about a week. As for the babies....I would sell them, but shipping right now is out of the question, with the weather. Now, IF you want to make a road trip....the 9 babies are yours!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by