Black Lavender Split Orpington Fertile Eggs **2 Days Only**

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SouthernChick, Jul 4, 2010.

1. SouthernChick

SouthernChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 12, 2009
    Ohio
    THIS IS A 2 DAY BUY IT NOW PRICE FOR 12+ BLACK LAVENDER ORPINGTON FERTILE EGGS. As of Sunday Evening I have 15 Eggs! The eggs are ready to ship Tuesday 6pm! I will send extras laid before shipping and I also include gel ice packs to keep the eggs cool on their journey to you. This is a great way to get your Lavender Orpingtons. Orpingtons are gentle and loving birds and a joy to have on our farm. I feed them a Breeder Supplement Feed, Greens, Lots of Cold Water Several Times A Day!

As always I can not guantee how many eggs will hatch as you are buying fertile eggs not chicks but I can tell you that my customers have had 90% hatch from this breed. I get a 99% hatch at home from this breed. There are so many factors against shipping eggs, but I do all I can to help you get as many eggs to hatch as possible.

If you have any question please email me. I also add Delivery Confirmation to shipping your box Priority Flat Rate.

THANK YOU AND HAPPY HATCHING!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BLUE ORPINGTON ROOSTER
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 4, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by