Black Lavender Split Show Girl Rooster (very nice!) NY/ Cape cod/ship

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by AHappychick, Oct 11, 2011.

1. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    Very nice Black Show Girl who is a proven lavender split. He is about 2 years old and has been a wonderful breeder for me. has great type nice solid black color, good seperation of toes, vaulted scull with big crest and small mulberry comb. He is a really healthy boy with great weight and a friendly disposition. He is a proven Sire of full lavender colored silkie chicks. I never have gotten a lavender SG from him though [​IMG] and have to slim down or I would never sell him.

Express Shipping with new Horizon box is $55 I can not ship to Ohio.

I am driving to Cape Cod after auctions, taking 95-195 from Westchester NY if anyone would like to meet up for pick up either in Westchester or anywhere along the route up to Cape Cod I would be happy to do so.

Due to the economy I will be starting all auctions at a $1 and am happy to try to work out pick-ups with anyone so inclined.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

pics taken today

just coming out of molt can see a few pinfeathers still. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. drmeyes236

drmeyes236 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2009
    ohio
    Why can't you ship to Ohio?

3. critterranch

critterranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2010
    Red Creek, New York
    do you have any other sg roos you will be selling i'm looking for a blue or splash sg roo?

4. ultasol

ultasol Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2009
    SE Washington
    If she can't help you, I have a couple of blue SG cockerels and I'm not keeping all of them.

5. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    I am not NPIP certified, technically I live in a no livestock area which makes it difficult to get my certification. I am under the impression that Ohio will not allow chickens to be shipped if not certified. It is very strange but the last time I shipped a bird to Ohio they put it in quarentine and it nearly starved to death before it finally was delivered.

As for SG roos I am afraid I dont have any others at the moment but Black, Blue, and splash can all be bred together. [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 13, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by