Black Maran copper eggs for sale 12 +

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ksf59, Apr 18, 2011.

1. ksf59

ksf59 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 6, 2010
    north west iowa
    I set these in Mahonri's Easter hatch. My Black coppers in this pen are from some of Revolutions mama's last eggs. The roo is one I raised . He was sired by a blue copper from Prathers on these hens. These are nice dark eggs, but have lightend a bit. These hens really lay, 4 in the pen, have been getting 3 or 4 eggs a day since they started up after thier winter break, These hens layed at 5 months to the week. The pullets from these gals first hatch just started laying and they are laying just as dark as thier moms. They would be the sisters to the roo. I have 12 plus to ship I will take paypal only.
    Black coppers are 3 rows on the left. next 2 rows are wellsummers, the last 2 rows are blue copper, blue splash and black coppers covered with a blue splash roo. I have hatched 20 or so from this pen, and have 20 in th easter hatch and the week after . My pay pal is [email protected]. I bubble wrap each egg and then pack in more bubble wrap. These will fo out Wednesday if I get paypaled before 7 am. Thanks
    [​IMG]
    Chick from last fridays hatch

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by