Black mottled bantam Cochin cockerel

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyb1969, Nov 18, 2010.

1. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

3 month old cockerel from my own stock. Marek's vaccinated. Shipping is available...$25 for the shipping box + actual OVERNIGHT Express shipping cost.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

Very Nice! Any chance of a pullet being sold with him? [​IMG]

3. shelleyb1969

Beth G. :

Very Nice! Any chance of a pullet being sold with him? [​IMG]

Sorry, but no. [​IMG] My last Cochin hatch of the summer yielded 3 roos and only 1 pullet...and of course I need the pullet for my flock. I've got lots of eggs in the 'bator and hatcher and will eventually have a pullet to spare....just not right now. [​IMG]

4. Beth G.

Quote:Sorry, but no. [​IMG] My last Cochin hatch of the summer yielded 3 roos and only 1 pullet...and of course I need the pullet for my flock. I've got lots of eggs in the 'bator and hatcher and will eventually have a pullet to spare....just not right now. [​IMG]

Gotcha [​IMG]

Keep me in mind for spring pretty please [​IMG] [​IMG]

I've found a new love and it starts with..........................Cochins!!! [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 18, 2010
  5. shelleyb1969

Cochins are a wonderful love. [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Beth G.

[​IMG] you are 100% right about that one!! I hope this nice looking Roo goes to an awesome home!!

ps I've been there with the Roo the Pullet ratio.......not right I tell ya!! I thought mother nature was supposed to bless us with a 50/50 chance???? Fat chance for me!!

7. DANNY

DANNY Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2009
    GAINESVILLE, GEORGIA
    I hatched 9 mottled cochins and had 8 cockerels and 1pullet.

8. mjgigax

mjgigax Overrun With Chickens

Jul 15, 2010
    Choctaw, OK
    Quote:-against I somehow got 1 cockerel and 4 pullets! I with I could get your roo. I don't want to breed my little roo to his sisters.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by