1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Black Mottled Bantam Cochins or Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by peepswiththepoof, Sep 10, 2011.

1. peepswiththepoof

peepswiththepoof Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2010
    Rougemont, NC
    Please, let me know if you have any for sale! [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 10, 2011
  2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I don't have any eggs available right now, all the hens are broody. But I have 3 young black mottled cockerels, a black cockerel who carries mottled, and a black frizzle cockerel who also carries mottled. No pullets available of the same age unfortunately, though I do have 7 babies about 4 weeks old and another 4 babies about 3 days old...all black mottled in those 2 groups.

3. peepswiththepoof

peepswiththepoof Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2010
    Rougemont, NC
    If you had maybe a trio or quad, I would definitely be interested. I don't have any yet, so I would love to get a group to start together. If you end up having one available, I'd love to hear from you. Thanks! [​IMG]

4. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    It'll be a few weeks before I know the sexes of the older young ones, around 6-8 weeks you can usually tell. I'll let you know [​IMG]

5. aandnpaulson

aandnpaulson Out Of The Brooder

Jan 22, 2011
    Jacksonville
    Im in Fl but I have some how many and how old r u lookin for

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by