Black Muscovey Ducklings. 4 ducklings, straight run.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by theimis67, Jul 26, 2010.

1. theimis67

theimis67 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 26, 2010
    Wisconsin Rapids, WI
    Do NOT Bid!! All are Sold through another site and locally. They are going to Idaho, Wisconsin and Maryland. If anything changes, I will change the auction information.
    Sorry!!!

The auction is for 4 ducklings, straight run. I had 17 ducklings hatch on July 24. The parents are very good quality. I plan on showing them and some of the young. Since these will be such big birds, I wanted to advertise now while they are smaller, so shipping won't be so expensive.

Since the ducklings are small, I can't sex them. I will try to give what you request. The older they get the easier sexing them will be. The pictures are of the parents from this last winter when they were young. They have not developed any more white feathers than what they have. They are almost all Black. I believe the hen is and should be all black yet. As they go through their next moult, they will develop some white on their wing saddle. I think they will continue to be very nice show quality birds. The drake is very large with great type. The hen is very nice type also.

Call or email if you have questions.
    Thank you,
    Robert
    [email protected]
    715-570-9305

Or make me a reasonable offer.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2010
  2. chickenlover54

chickenlover54 Henely Hatchery

May 20, 2009
    Northern Illinois
    OMG when will you have more?

3. theimis67

theimis67 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 26, 2010
    Wisconsin Rapids, WI
    I am not sure when I will have more. Muscovies are producers. My hen may try to nest again once I sell off her babies. I feel bad, but with shipping costs, I need to sell them younger. I have a young drake from this spring from the same pair. He is super nice. What are you looking for? 715-570-9305 if you want more information. Thanks, Robert

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by